Direct JET2 Contact Number:
0871 976 3953
Calls to 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your phone company access charge.
|Department||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|Flight Booking Department||0333 300 0404||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Spain Customer Service||0034 935 452 395||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|France Customer Helpline||0033 821 230 203||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Italy Customer Helpline||0039 199 404 023||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Austria Phone Number||0043 810 1025 1565||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Germany Helpline||0049 1803 511 111||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|General Overseas Number||00 44 203 059 8336||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Mobility Assistance Number||+44 (0) 800 408 5591||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Mobility Assistance International Line||+44 (0) 203 059 8337||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Jet2 Travel Booking||0800 408 0778||Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm,Saturday 8am to 8pm,Sunday 9am to 8pm|
|Change Travel Details||0333 300 0737||Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm,Saturday 8am to 8pm,Sunday 9am to 8pm|
|Group Travel Booking||0800 408 0774||Monday to Friday 8am to 11pm,Saturday 8am to 8pm,Sunday 9am to 8pm|
|Jet2Holidays Special Assistance||0800 408 5591||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday to Sunday 9am to 6pm|
|Jet2Hoildays Resort Helpline||0044 113 387 9501||24 hours|
|Jet2 Insurance||0343 6580 357||Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm,Saturday 9am to 5pm,|
|Insurance International Number||+44 343 658 0357||Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm,Saturday 9am to 5pm,|
|Jet2CarHire||0800 086 8883||24 hours|
|Jet2CarHire Overseas Line||+44 (0) 203 642 6793||24 hours|
|Press Office||0113 243 1355||Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm,Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm|
Jet2 Customer Service Number 0333 300 0042
- Any Jet2 customer who have general questions with their booking with Jet2 can call the Jet2 customer service number 0333 300 0042. This is also the same Jet2 contact number used to change flight booking details, should a customer want to cancel the flight or move it to another date, or another destination. Calling this Jet2 contact line would connect you to the department that can assist you in finding the best flight arrangements for your travel needs.
- Jet2 flies to over 50 destinations all around Europe. Their list of flight destination includes Barcelona, Berlin, Edinburgh, Prague, Dubrovnik, Glasgow, Copenhagen and Vienna. For more information on where Jet2 flies, you can check out http://www.jet2.com/destinations. You may also call this Jet2 number for further information. Once you have decided on which flight you want to book, you can call the Jet2 telephone number for booking services 0333 300 0404.
- If you are calling from abroad, they have a long list of Jet2 contact numbers you can call, depending on your location. calling from Spain, you can dial Jet2 customer service number 0034 935 452 395. If you are in Germany, you can reach the customer service department via Jet2 phone number 0049 1803 511 111.
- There are numbers you can call for Austria, Italy and France which are Jet2 help line 0043 810 1025 1565, Jet2 phone number 0039 199 404 023 and Jet2 customer service number 0033 821 230 203, respectively. If you have questions about your flight schedule, booking and payment options, medical and special assistance, and other potential concerns, you can check out their FAQ page.
- If you are a newbie traveler, and you aren’t entirely sure about the place you are going to, it will be very helpful to check the free destination guide provided by Jet2 in the page, http://www.jet2.com/destinations#tab2. There are over 20 destinations described in this guide. Aside from their written destination guides, you can also check out their YouTube channel for their video guides or again call this Jet2 number.
- If you feel like this is not enough for you to get through your first travel abroad, you can call the Jet2 customer service hotline and they will find the most appropriate solution to your problem. They can potentially link you to expert travel guides to help you explore the place better. You will also be given the option to avail an organized tour package in case you are interested.
- If you prefer writing your concerns, you can send out an email through Jet2 customer service email email@example.com. Make sure that you include your booking reference number and contact number in the email inquiry. For your inquiries about your booking changes, you will need to send your email to Jet2 customer service email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your booking reference number, and contact number so they can assist you faster.
- For customers who would like to send out their messages through the mail, you can send them to the Jet2 headquarters:
- Customer Care Team PO Box 284Leeds LS11 1GE England Jet2 Phone Number for Travel Booking 0800 408 0778 Free Number
- You will need to dial the Jet2 customer assistance hotline for travel booking, 0800 408 0778 Free number. The same Jet2 number can be used to book for solo travel packages. They will help you select the best travel options that will provide more value for your money. Jet2Holidays can also offer booking for and for group travelers. If you would like to book a group travel package, instead of calling the Jet2 helpline provided above, you should call Jet2 contact 0800 408 0774 Free Number. This Jet2 number is specially designated to help group of travelers. They will be happy to find the most convenient hotel bookings and tour packages for you and your group of friends.
- If you already have a booking with Jet2Holidays, and you would like to make amendments with the schedule or the number of people included in the trip, you can call the Pre Travel Service team via the Jet2 phone number 0333 300 0737.
- Jet2Holidays have plenty of services which can help you enjoy your trip better. They offer holidays specifically made for families. This kind of holiday package focuses on different activities that every member of the family would enjoy. The package also includes premium facilities in stunning locations. Calling this Jet2 number would help you be updated with their latest packages.
- Other holiday packages include Adult Holiday, School holiday, short holidays, long holidays and luxury holiday. You can chose from over 40 destinations in Europe for these packages. You can either enjoy frolicking in city destinations like Amsterdam, Geneva, Paris and Venice, or lay down under the sun for a perfect tan in their beach destinations like Costa Blanca, Ibiza, Rhodes, and Malta. For more information about their different destination, don’t hesitate to dial the designated Jet2 helpline for travel bookings.
Jet2 helpline for the Assistance of Disabled Customers +44 (0) 800 408 5591
Jet2 offers special assistance to its customers and you can avail of this service by calling the Jet2 number for mobility assistance +44 (0) 800 408 5591 free number, if you are in the UK, or Jet2 phone number +44 (0) 203 059 8337 if you are abroad. They can provide up to two pieces of mobility assistance equipment per person free. The number of equipment lent to a customer will depend on the carrying capacity of aircraft and calling this Jet2 helpline will give you more information about it. If you are already traveling with your own manual mobility aid which weighs more than 32 kg, you can call the Jet2 helpline for special assistance.
As for motorized or battery powered mobile aids, you will need to secure the approval of the Special Assistance department from this Jet2 number, before you can carry it with you. Approval is largely based on the age, disability, and health of the user.
They can only accommodate up to 3 motorized mobility equipments per flight, so it is highly recommended for you to secure a slot at least 48 hours prior to your flight. Feel free to call the Jet2 help number for this matter. They will ask you specific information about your mobility equipment during the call. For more information about these details, you can check out the details here http://www.jet2.com/faqs/medical-and-special-assistance/.
Aside from providing passenger assistance to physically disabled customers, Jet2 is also very attentive to the needs of patients with other medical condition. Like in the case of the disabled customer, it is the responsibility of the passenger to contact the Assistance team by calling the Jet2 helpline prior to the flight to avoid unnecessary delays.
Call the Jet 2 phone number ahead of your flight so the crew can make the necessary arrangements for you like clearance of medical gears, syringe, insulin pens, needles and epi pens. will permit you to bring these items provided that you show them proper medical documentation.
Passengers can request for additional luggage allowance for their medical equipments, but approval would be on a case to case basis and this can be done by calling this Jet2 number. As mentioned earlier, Jet2 customer service allows up to 2 motorized mobility equipments. Aside from these, passengers can also be allowed to bring other equipments as long as they get cleared out at least 48 hours before your booked flight.
Jet2 Telephone Number for Travel Insurance 0343 6580 357
Travel without worrying about your insurance with the Jet2 Insurance. They offer a lot of travel insurance policies. These can help you secure yourself while you’re busy roaming around your dream destination. You can ask for more details about their different offers by calling the Jet2 contact number for travel insurance, 0343 6580 357 if you are in UK and Jet2 customer service number +44 343 658 0357 if you are in the overseas.
Their travel policies cover medical emergency and repatriation worth up to £10,000,000, personal possessions insurance up to £2,000 and cancellation, curtailment and trip interruption insurance worth around £3,500. Compared to the other travel insurance provider in UK, Jet2Insurance offers very competitive rates and you could know more about them through this Jet2 helpline.
As summarized by the table, they offer the highest medical coverage, and personal money rates. If you want to know more about their offers you can check for more information here http://www.jet2insurance.com/.
Jet2 Contact number for Press inquiries 0113 243 1355
Apart from being attentive to the needs of their loyal and new customers, Jet2 customer service also takes pride of their well established communication with the press. If you are a member of the press, and you would like to know particular matters about the company, you are advised to call them straight away via the Jet2 phone number for press inquiries 0113 243 1355.
If you are among the press personalities who would rather prefer writing down their sentiments than calling Jet2 phone, then you are encouraged to do so. You may send them in through the Jet2 contact email for the press, email@example.com.
Jet2 Help Number for Customers in need of Car Rental Services 0800 086 8883 Free Number
You can travel around your selected destination with more ease with a reliable car rental service. They also offer this service and you can inquire about it through the Jet2 contact number 0800 086 8883 Free number. If you would like to check their car rental packages, you should check their site, http://www.jet2carhire.com/?clientID=612665.
You will simply need to key in your destination city or airport and your arrival and departure date and they would search the best matching car deals for you. The rates are very affordable compared to other car for hire in Europe. They work in partner with a number of automotive companies like Ford, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, and BMW.
You can cancel, and edit your car rental booking without additional charge by editing your booking online or by calling the Jet2 telephone number for car rental services.
Apart from the free cancellation and amendment of your booking, you can also book now and pay later for rentals worth over £40.
All of the car models of Jet2CarHire come with Theft Protection and Collection Damage Waiver. You can know more about this by calling this Jet2 phone number.
You can either get the car at the terminal, ride a shuttle bus to the Jet2CarHire headquarters, or meet and great with their representative at a specified location.
Customers also get to choose between automatic transmission and manual transmission. Call this Jet2 helpline if you have further questions regarding this matter.
Contact Jet2 Through Social Media
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jet2tweets
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jet2
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/jet2com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/jet2-com