|GMC UK Department||Contact Number|
|Customer Service||0161 923 6602
|Northern Ireland Office||0289 031 9945
|Employer Liaison Adviser||0161 923 6277
|Information Access Team Fax||0161 923 6201
|Press Office||0207 189 5454
GMC UK Customer Service 0161 923 6602
@WelshGasDoc Sorry to hear you're having problems, give us a call on 0161 923 6602. Thank you for the feedback tho.
— GMC (@gmcuk) March 27, 2015
GMC customer service contact number is 0161 923 6602. Get in touch with customer service online at [email protected]. Patients, doctors, employers, and other individuals can contact GMC UK from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. GMC or the General Medical Council offers a platform to maintain medical practitioner official register within the United Kingdom. It is a government organisation.
GMC corporate office address is
General Medical Council
350 Euston Rd,
London NW1 3JN
- Education and training
- Registration and licensing
- Good medical practice
- Concerns about doctors
GMC has offices at Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and Belfast. GMC Manchester office address is
3 Hardman Street,
Manchester M3 3AW
This GMC office is open from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
GMC Edinburgh office address is
4 Jackson’s Entry,
Edinburgh EH8 8PJ
Edinburg office is open from Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
GMC Cardiff office address is
Caspian Point 2,
Cardiff Bay, CF10 4DQ
Cardiff office is open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
GMC Northern Ireland Office 0289 031 9945
GMC Northern Ireland office contact number is 0289 031 9945. Contact GMC Belfast / Northern Ireland office online at [email protected]. The office is open from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Room hire facility is available at this GMC office. Send your enquiry for room hire at Belfast office online at [email protected]. Remember to visit the office with the prior appointment. The address to visit in person or write to is
General Medical Council
9th Floor, Bedford House,
16-22 Bedford Street,
Belfast BT2 7FD
Visit GMC Belfast page to learn about the appointment process, map to direct you to the address, and information about finding your way around the building along with local transport and amenities. Get in touch with GMC for
- Information for patients
- Checking registration status of a doctor
- Information for doctors
- Information for employers
- Complaint about a doctor
- Revalidation requests
- Requesting a CGS
- PLAB test
- Receipts for Tax Returns
- Reporting fraudulent activity
GMC Employer Liaison Adviser 0161 923 6277
— GMC (@gmcuk) September 24, 2013
GMC employer liaison adviser contact number is 0161 923 6277. Contact GMC employer liaison advisers online at [email protected]. GMC has 19 advisers across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland offering services like
- Share data about underperforming doctors or regional trends
- Help to understand GMC thresholds and procedures
- Offer revalidation support to doctors, officers, and employees
- Two-way information exchange about underperforming doctors
- Assistance for reporting a doctor to the GMC
- Explain GMC complaints procedure to employers
- Fitness to practice GMC
- Promote GMC standards for curriculum and assessment systems
Employer liaison service focuses on improving the relationship between employers and GMC. Visit GMC employer liaison advisers page to learn about the scope of the services offered by advisers. This page also has information about names and areas covered by advisers.
Visit GMC contact us page for employer liaison advisers. This page has information about
- GMP framework for revalidation and appraisal
- Supporting information for revalidation and appraisal
- Summary revalidation guidance
- Meeting GMC requirements in the first cycle
- GMC protocol for revalidation recommendations
- Governance handbook
GMC Information Access Team Fax 0161 923 6602
GMC information access team fax number is 0161 923 6602. Contact information access team online by email at [email protected]. Visit GMC publications scheme page to learn about the services offered to you as a doctor, patient, employer, or an individual. GMC offers
- Information about its role, members, legislations related to functions, recruitments, and organisations it works with
- GMC annual report, reviews, and business plans
- Council and Committee meeting schedules, council agendas, consultations by GMC and responses to consultations by the other organisations, and fitness to practice panel determinations
- GMC medical publications UK policies and procedures
- List and registers
- Particulars of services offered by GMC
- Licensing and revalidating information
- Factsheets and press releases
Refer to GMC publication and disclosure policy document online to learn about the features and purpose. Visit in person or write to the GMC information access team at
Information Access team
General Medical Council,
3 Hardman Street,
Manchester M3 3AW
Further, individuals, doctors, employers, or patients can request printouts and photocopies of GMC publications at a nominal charge. Contact on the customer service number or GMC customer service email address to send your enquiries for information in print media. Detailed information about the charges and process to request the information in print media is available on the above GMC publications scheme page. Visit this page to learn about how to get publications in other formats and the charges for postage.
GMC Press Office 0207 189 5454
- GMC press releases
- GMC statements
- GMC web news
- GMC news archives
- GMC RSS feeds
RSS feeds offered by GMC contain the latest updates about registration and education news along with job vacancies. Interested individuals can access more information on GMC blog. Further, you can refer to an online edition of press releases by visiting GMC news centre.
Contact GMC Online Through Email
Various GMC email addresses are available for you to get in touch with the correct department for assistance.
- Registration Appeal Transcripts – Send an email at [email protected] to request the production of Registration Appeals Hearings from the digital recordings. Visit the above GMC publications page to learn more.
- Public Investigation Committee Hearings – Email [email protected] to request the production of Public Investigation Committee Hearings from the digital recordings.
- Doctor Complaint Form – Download doctor complaint form and send it online at [email protected] to file a complaint against a doctor.
- Revalidation Requests – Forward a revalidation request to GMC online at [email protected]. Visit GMC contact us page to learn more.
- Chief Executive and Registrar Contact – Charlie Massey is Chief Executive and Registrar at GMC. Contact Charlie online at [email protected].
- Consultation Response – Email [email protected] in case you require access to the consultation responses prior to January 2014. Visit GMC responses page to learn more.
- Research – Email GMC at [email protected] to receive automatic alerts publication of research or issue research tenders. Send your questions or enquiries about research at GMC on the above email address. Visit GMC research page to learn more.
- Recruitments – Contact GMC recruitments division online at [email protected]. Similarly, you can write to the General Medical Council recruitment team at Manchester office address.
- Welcome to UK Practice Programme – Email [email protected] in case you need assistance or want to forward your questions to GMC. Visit GMC Welcome to UK Practice Programme page to learn more.
- GMC Regional Liaison Service – Send email at [email protected] to enquire about GMC regional liaison adviser in your area.
- Request Publications in Welsh – Send an email to [email protected] to request GMC publications in Welsh or other language or format.
- GMC Events – Enquire about GMC events online at [email protected]. Visit GMC events page to learn more.