|Finnair Department||Contact Number|
|Customer Service, Reservations and Finnair Plus||0208 001 0101|
|Customer Service Ireland||+353 (0)1 695 0015|
Finnair Customer Service, Reservations and Finnair Plus 0208 001 0101
@ritinjain UK number is 02080010101,open Mon–Fri 8a.m.–6 p.m.,Sat 8 a.m.–2.30 p.m.Finnair Customer Service +358600140140 is open 24/7./Soile
— FinnairHelps (@FinnairHelps) August 18, 2015
Finnair customer service contact number is 0208 001 0101. Remember, Finnair customer service hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Contact Finnair by email at [email protected] for assistance from Finnair customer services UK. Visit Finnair contact us UK page to use Finnair contact email forms. These forms are available to discuss queries or concerns about
- Request e-ticket receipt or special assistance
- Provide Website feedback or other feedback and claims
- Request refund
- Check status of delayed baggage through WorldTracer
- Request letter for insurance company
- Purchase special baggage
Finnair is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Finland. It has headquarters in Vantaa, Helsinki Airport. Finnair offers international flights to 130 destinations in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and the Americas. Visit Finnair UK website to learn about services offered.
Contact Finnair customer service Helsinki by post at
PO Box 15,
Finnair headquarters address is
Finnair UK head office address is
27 Albermarle St,
Finnair customer service address to send a feedback by post is
Visit Finnair company contacts page to learn about Finnair corporate contact information. Further, above contact us page has link to Finnair customer chat menu. Click on the blue coloured chat icon at the bottom right to start a chat session. Remember, Finnair online help via chat is available only during customer service hours. Contact Finnair on social media. Finnair customer reviews are available on these pages.
Dial the above Finnair customer service phone number in case you need assistance about your Finnair Plus account. Finnair customer service email address to send queries or concerns about Finnair Plus online is [email protected]. Finnair customer service UK phone number for Finnair plus UK is available on all weekdays from Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Similarly, you can use the live chat option to discuss your concerns.
Visit Finnair online portal for travel agents. Alternately, contact Finnair for travel agent queries or assistance via email at [email protected]. Visit Finnair easy contact us page for travel agents to learn about other methods of contact for enquiries for medical clearance or deportees.
Finnair media contact is available online via email at [email protected]. Visit Finnair media and press room page to learn about news, press releases, and Finnair image gallery for media and journalists.
Finnair Customer Service Ireland +353 (0) 1 695 0015
Finnair customer service contact number for Ireland is +353 (0) 1 695 0015. Customer service is available Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Visit Finnair customer service Ireland contact us page to use social media and live chat for a direct contact. Remember, these platforms are available only during the above business hours.
Flight reservations, online check in, and flight management is available online. Visit Finnair booking contract card page for UK customers. Select the correct tab for flight booking, online check in, or flight management. Enter requested information to proceed.
Finnair event organisation page offers information about organising an international meeting, conference, or other events. Contact Finnair online via email at [email protected] to discuss your requirements and request a quote.
Forward your enquiries for investor relations at Finnair online via email to [email protected]. Mari Reponen is the Director for Financial Communications at Finnair.
Write to Finnair procurement and invoices department via email at [email protected]. Remember, visit E-Invoice numbers download link for online access. Instructions for Instructions for Finnair invoice processing are available under the drop down menu.
Contact Finnair marketing division via email at [email protected].
Write to Finnair Aeromedical Centre online via email to [email protected]. Address to write by post is IK/67, 01053 Finnair Oyj. Visit in person to contact Aeromedical Centre at Lentäjäntie 1E, 6krs 01530 Vantaa.
Explore offers available to you online at Finnair flight offers form page. This form permits selection of offers based on destination, travel class, price, and date of travel. Remember, you can book flights online after the selection from this page.
Visit Finnair destinations form page to learn about Finnair flights from UK. Select a destination from the drop down menu or click on a pin on the map.
Joining or contacting Finnair corporate programme is available online. Visit join Finnair corporate programme page for online enrolment. Alternately, you can forward your queries about the corporate programme using the contact Finnair corporate programme message form page. Enter the requested information in the form along with your message in detail while requesting support using the above Finnair customer relations email form.
Contact Finnair Online Via Email
Following Finnair contact centre email addresses are available for a direct contact with the respective department.
- On Board Photographing Permits – Send your requests for on board photographing permits via email to [email protected].
- Finland Cargo Contact Centre – Write to Finnair Finland cargo contact centre via email to [email protected] for booking or tracking enquiries.
- Helsinki Terminal Cargo Contact Centre – Send your requests for quotes, booking, and freight tracking online at Helsinki Terminal cargo contact centre via email to [email protected]. Visit Finnair cargo website to learn more.
- Aircraft Maintenance – Finnair offers airframe and engineering services to third parties. Contact Arne Ziessler the Head of Procurement for the Aircraft Maintenance Division at Finnair via email at [email protected] for enquiries and quote requests.
- Flight Academy – Forward your general queries about flight academy information or new customer enquiries to [email protected].
- Flight Academy Sales – Merja Alhola is the Head of Sales. Contact her via email for sales enquiries at merja.alhol[email protected].
- Cabin Safety and Service Training – Katja Parviainen is the Head of Safety and Service Training. Contact her via email at [email protected]. Mia Parpola is the Training Manager for Safety and First Aid Training division. Contact her via email at [email protected]. Juha Halttu is the Training Manager for Service Training at Finnair Flight Academy. Write to Juha via email at [email protected].
- Flight Training – Write to Arto Helovuo the Head of Training via email at [email protected]. Email address of Esa-Pekka Pöllänen the Chief Flight Instructor for A320 is [email protected]. Juho Sinkkonen is the Chief Flight Instructor for A330. Contact Juho via email at [email protected]. Email address of Tapani Toppari the Chief Flight Instructor for A350 is [email protected].
- Flight Academy Reception – Contact Jenni Lalla at Flight Academy reception via email at [email protected]. Visit Finnair Flight Academy website to learn more.