|Visa Department||Contact Number|
|Customer Service||0207 795 5777|
|Report Lost Card||0800 891 725
|Ireland Report Lost Card||+353 1 800 55 8002|
|European Press Office||0207 795 5336|
Visa UK Customer Service 0207 795 5777
Hi Beryl, if you call Visa directly they can look into this right away, they're on 02077955777. ^JK
— Barclays UK Help (@BarclaysUKHelp) May 25, 2016
Visa UK customer service contact number is 0207 795 5777. UK Visa customer care number is available from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 5.00 pm. However, Visa UK helpline is not available on Saturdays, Sundays, and UK public holidays. Alternately, forward your enquiries directly to Visa customer support UK directly via email at [email protected] or contact on the above UK Visa enquiry phone number. Further, visit Visa UK contact us page to learn about other contact options for
- Retailers and businesses
- Journalist enquiries
- Corporate responsibility
- Company information
Visa UK head office is in London. It is Delaware USA incorporated Company. Visa UK address for the registered office is
Visa Europe Services LLC
1 Sheldon Square,
Remember, you can always forward your communication by post to the above address in case you need assistance or require sending documents. Remember, Consumer Queries Team operating from the United States of America handles your enquiries on the phone or email according to the information on the above page. Visit Visa UK website to learn more about
- Visa Checkout, Visa UK login
- Visa Travel Tools app
- Visa Contactless and Visa Mobile Contactless
- Visa Digital Payment Services, Visa UK online services
- Visa products and solutions for small businesses
Visa Checkout is a payment gateway for online shopping payments. Dial UK Visa contact number London to learn more about Visa Checkout. Alternately, visit Visa secure checkout page to login to Visa Checkout using your email address or password. This page also has a link to new registrations for Visa Checkout.
Contact Visa Checkout support 24 hours a day and seven days a week by sending your requests, queries, or concerns via email at [email protected]. Alternately, visit Visa Checkout FAQ page for answers to commonly asked questions or use the above Visa UK contact details for Visa UK help.
Visa UK Freephone Report Lost Card 0800 891 725
Visa UK freephone number to report a lost Visa card is 0800 891 725. This Visa UK contact number is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Remember, you can always contact your card issuing bank to report a lost card and request its cancellation. Your card issuing company then arranges to send a new card. However, dial the UK Visa contact phone number in case you need assistance while travelling in the United Kingdom.
Remember, you need to keep following information ready when you contact Visa UK customer service to report a lost or stolen card.
- Name of card issuing bank
- Name of country where the card is issued
- Type of the card
- 16-digit card number, providing the card number is necessary
Further, Visa UK office representative attending your phone call may request you to provide
- Your name as it appears on the card
- Postal or billing address
- Home phone number
- Particulars about how you lost the card
- Other information necessary to confirm your identity as a Visa customer
Visit Visa UK lost your card page to learn about
- Important information about how to report a lost or stolen card
- Information about reporting lost Visa travellers cheques
- Visa global card assistance service contact numbers
- Information about how to connect to Visa card assistance service
- Information about how to make a collect call in case you are unable to use the freephone number listed on the above page
- Visa UK number for hearing impaired persons
Remember, Visa card assistance service is available in many languages including English.
Visa Ireland Freephone Report Lost Card +353 1 800 55 8002
Visa Ireland freephone number to report a lost or stolen card is +353 1 800 558 002. This Visa Ireland contact for emergency reporting is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Visa customers need to contact Visa card assistance service while travelling in the Republic of Ireland. Alternately, you can always contact the bank or organisation issuing your card to report a lost card and request blocking it. Visit Visa card assistance global numbers page to learn more about
- Visa global customer assistance services toll – free numbers
- Information about dialling format while calling from abroad
- Contact information for hearing impaired customers
- How to contact Visa customer assistance through a collect call
Visa card assistance service is available to report the loss of cards like debit and credit cards along with prepaid and business Visa cards. Contact on the above Visa UK Dublin number for further assistance about how to report a lost or stolen card.
Visa UK European Press Office 0207 795 5336
Visa UK European press office contact number is 0207 795 5336. This Visa UK phone number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for journalists and other media professionals. Alternately, contact press office online via email at [email protected]. Visit Visa UK newsroom for the latest publications, press releases, and media information. Alternately, send your media enquiries to Visa via email at [email protected]. Remember, media team is available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 8:00 pm to respond to your media enquiries sent to the above Visa UK contact email address.
Hill & Knowlton handles media and press enquiries for Visa UK. Visit Visa UK newsroom contacts page for contact information. Alternately, you can email Hill & Knowlton at
- Hill & Knowlton – Email Hill & Knowlton directly at [email protected].
- Michelle Curley – Email Michelle at [email protected].
- Ralph Sedgwick – Email Ralph at Ralph.[email protected].
- Giang Nguyen – Email Giang at [email protected].
Further, Visa Ireland press and media information is available with Edelman. Contact Piaras Kelly at Edelman via email at [email protected]. Visit Visa Europe media contacts page for other global press and media contact information.
Contact Visa UK Via Email
- Government Procurement Cards – Send your enquiries for government procurement/purchase cards to Visa UK via email at [email protected]. Visit Visa UK making payments page to learn more.
- Client Services Department – Clients like financial institutions or suppliers in contract with Visa can contact Client Services Department online via email at [email protected]. Alternately, use the above Visa UK contact information to get in touch with UK or Ireland Client Services Department.