Footasylum Customer Service Number 0170 671 4299
@Ben_NFFC Hi Ben can you please contact our customer services on 01706714299 Regards FA
— FOOTAƧYLUM Help (@Footasylum_Help) January 2, 2015
The Footasylum customer service number is 0170 671 4299 local rate number. This number is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 10 pm, and on Saturdays from 8 am to 7 pm. It will be closed on Sundays and all bank holidays.
The customer service team is prepared to take calls for orders, returns, complaints, and other general enquiries. If you have an order already, make sure you have the details to that order ready to give to the service agent on the other end of the telephone.
Footasylum Head Office Number 0161 746 8722
The Footasylum head office number is 0161 746 8722. While they may have over 40 stores within the country, their head office is situated in Manchester.
You are always welcome to contact the Footasylum head office for the following reasons:
- elevating your complaints
- offering feedback
- finding where is an order is
- general enquiries
You can also write them at this address:
Unit 7, 126 Regent Crescent
Other Ways to Contact Footasylum
Besides calling, feel free to utilise their online interface feature to reach out to their customer service team. You only have to fill in the form on their Contact Us page, and your requests and queries will appear in their email inbox shortly.
You can also opt to send them a letter instead. This method is best for when you would like them to review certain documents that are pertinent to your order. When you mail the letter, make sure that you deliver it to this Footasylum address:
Footasylum Customer Services
Unit M3 Heywood Distribution Park
If you are unsure why you need to even contact Footasylum, maybe it is best for you to visit the Footasylum FAQ page. You will find that they have provided the answers to a lot of frequently asked questions. Maybe your answer is already there.
How to Track My Order
Footasylum developed an online order tracking service to make tracking your order easy. When you reach the page, you have to select your delivery destination. Then you have to key in your tracking number and postcode. And voila! You have tracked your order.
What are the Footasylum Delivery Options?
Footasylum offers several delivery options that the citizens in the United Kingdom usually prefer. Their delivery options are inclusive of:
- Home Delivery
You can choose the standard delivery option or the next-day delivery option with this. With the standard delivery option, you can expect your order to be delivered within two to four business days.
- ParcelShop Delivery
If you are not available or you think your home is not a safe place for delivery, you can opt to have it dropped at the local ParcelShop. When the item arrives, you can go pick it up.
- Collect in store
You also have the choice to have your item delivered to the local Footasylum store for free. Just place and order and select the store, and you are good to go.
How to make a Footasylum Online Return
Once you make a purchase with Footasylum, the company guarantees a refund or exchange of any item for free within 14 days of purchase. This is also applicable to all returns. They will try their best to process everything in seven days so that they can get back to you as soon as possible.
You only first need to go to the Footasylum Help page online. There you simply click the returns button. You will be provided with the following return options:
- Collect Plus – a fully tracked service in the country. This means that they will be able to track the item’s whereabouts until it reaches them. You have to print out a label, fill out the form, and attach it to the parcel. After that, you can just drop it off at the nearest Collect Plus location.
- ASDA – in collaboration with the ASDA-to-you-service. If you choose this service, please create and print the label, attach it to your parcel, and bring it to the nearest Asda store.
- Post – the most popular method is the return by post. When you receive your order, you should be able to see a returns form with it. You only have to fill out that form, enclose it with the parcel, and deliver the parcel to this address:
Website Returns Department,
Unit M3 Heywood Distribution Park,
- Return to store – if you have a Footasylum outlet nearby, then there is no need to use any of the methods above. You just have to bring the item over to the nearest Footasylum outlet and request for a return. Of course, you have to bring the receipt as your proof of purchase.
How to Start a Footasylum Career
Join Footasylum and help them in their efforts to improve their products and services. In the event that you are interested, you can always look for vacancies by visiting the Footasylum Careers page. If there is a position that suits you, feel free to seek for more info and apply for it.
How to Contact Footasylum via Social Media
There are many ways to contact Footasylum, than the traditional telephone or website interactions. Apart from these, you can also reach out to the company through their social media accounts. They have set up numerous social network outlets that all youngsters are into so that you can contact them that way if you prefer to.