Green Star Energy Contact Numbers
|Department||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|Green Star Energy Customer Service, Media, Customer Complaints||0800 012 4510||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm|
|Customer Service Mobile Number||0330 088 1619||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm|
|Green Star Meter Readings and Payments Automated Line||0203 131 2382||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm|
|Green Star Energy Minicom Service Number||18001 0800 012 4510||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm|
|Gas Emergency Service Number||0800 111 999||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Gas Emergency Service Number (Textphone)||18001 0800 371 787||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
Green Star Energy Customer Service Phone Number 0800 012 4510 Free
— Just Energy Group (@JustEnergyGroup) May 15, 2015
Call the Green Star Energy customer contact number: 0800 012 4510 free number if you would like to get in touch with a member of Green Star Energycustomer service team. This is the dedicated phone number that you can call for any questions or concerns that you may have with regard to the products or services that they offer. If you are calling from a mobile, the contact phone number to dial is 0330 088 1619.
Aside from giving the company a call, there are some other ways that you can do to send your enquiries to Green Star Energy. You can enquire by sending their customer service team an email at [email protected]. You can also submit your queries through social media on their Twitter or Facebook account. If you would prefer to visit them in person or make an enquiry by post, then you can go or write to the Green Star Energy address below:
Green Star Energy Elder House 3rd Floor 586-592 Elder Gate Central Milton Keynes MK9 1LR
If you are a member of the press and would like to make an enquiry, you can speak to a member of the press office team through the Green Star Energy customer service telephone number. By calling this phone number, you will be able to reach either Joanne Thornton or Gavin Morden who can help you with your media enquiries. Alternatively, your questions and concerns can be submitted to them via email at [email protected].
In case you are not satisfied with the service that you have received and would like to make a complaint, you can discuss the issue by calling the Green Star Energy customer service telephone number. If the advisor that you speak to is unable to resolve your complaint, you can ask to speak to a manager. If the issue is still not resolved at this point, then contact the company’s Complaints Lead via email at [email protected]. You can also write them a letter at the Green Star Energy address below:
Complaints Lead Green Star Energy Elder House 3rd Floor 586-592 Elder Gate Central Milton Keynes MK9 1LR
If you have already followed all of the above steps but your complaint is still unresolved within 8 weeks, you have the option to refer your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman by calling them on 0330 440 1624. Visit their website at www.os-energy.org to find out more about how they handle complaints. Alternatively, you can call Citizens Advice consumer service on 0845 404 0506 or visit their website at https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/. They provide free, confidential and impartial advice to people who need it.
Green Star Energy Meter Readings and Payments Automated Line Number 0203 131 2382
- In order to get access to the company’s automated line, dial the Green Star Energy Meter Readings number 0203 131 2382. Through this service, you will be able to submit your meter readings or make a payment over the phone. If you are using a textphone, the contact number to call is 18001 0800 012 4510. Note that when making a payment, you will need your account number as well as your card details. If you need help on how to read your meter, visit the help and support page on the company’s website to get more information.
- When it comes to making a payment, paying via Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay. Call the Green Star Energy customer service telephone number during their opening times and they can help set it up for you. Alternatively, you can make a payment at a bank, send them a cheque, pay using credit or debit card, or send them a payment through BACS.
- If you think that there is something wrong with your bill, call the Green Star Energy customer service telephone number or send them an email at [email protected]. You can also make a complaint by post. Write to the following Green Star Energy address:
Green Star Energy Customer Services Elder House 3rd Floor 586-592 Elder Gate Central Milton Keynes MK9 1LR
- Make sure to include the full name of the account holder, your address that you are enquiring about, your Green Star Energy account number, as well as a brief description of the problem.
Green Star Energy Gas Emergency Service Telephone Number 0800 111 999 Free Number
For gas emergency service, contact the Green Star Energy fas emergency service number 0800 111 999 free number. If you suspect any gas leakage, you can report it immediately through this phone number. This contact phone number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are using a text phone, the phone number to dial is 18001 0800 371 787.
In case you are experiencing a power cut, you will need to get in touch with your local electricity network operator. You can find their contact information on the Green Star Energy emergencies web page.
Contact Green Star Energy UK Through Social Media
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreenStar_UK
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenStarEnergyUK/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/greenstarenergytv
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/117936698382322550298
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/greenstar-energy
How to Find the Green Star Energy Contact Phone Numbers
Customers that would like to make any enquiry can find the Green Star Energy customer service telephone numbers on their website at https://www.mygreenstarenergy.com/. Once you are there, scroll down to the bottom of the web page, then click on the Help & Support link. Click on the Call Us button under Contact Us, and you will be directed to the web page where you will be able to get the Green Star Energy contact number helpline that you are looking for.
How do i LogIn to my Green Star Energy Account ?
Customers who have an existing Green Star Energy account can sign in on their log in page. If you do not have an account yet, you can sign up for a new one through the company’s registration page with your email and password. When you have Green Star Energy My Account, you can manage your energy services from anywhere, any time. With an online account, you will be able to record a meter reading, view your account balance, look up your current and previous bills, and view the Green Star Energy’s current products and services.