|AIG Department||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|AIG UK Customer Service||0207 954 7000||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Glasgow Branch||0141 303 4400||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Belfast Branch||0289 051 1310||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Leeds Branch||0113 242 1177||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Birmingham Branch||0121 236 9471||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Manchester Branch||0161 832 8521||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Chesterfield Branch||0844 477 6544||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Croydon Branch||0208 681 2556||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Cancer Cover Customer Service||0800 197 4225||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Cancer Cover Policy Cancellation, Heart Attack & Stroke Policy Cancellation, Personal Accident Insurance Policy Cancellation||0208 662 8195||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|All Cancer Cover Policy Cancellation, Female Cancer Cover Policy Cancellation, Male Cancer Cover Policy Cancellation||0208 915 1445||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|All Cancer Cover Claims||0800 048 1652||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Male or Female Cancer Cover Claims||0800 980 4313||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Personal Accident Insurance Customer Service||0800 316 8926||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Heart Attack & Stroke Cover Customer Service||0800 316 6225||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Over 50?s Personal Accident Insurance Customer Service||0800 980 4317||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Over 50?s Personal Accident Insurance Policy Cancellation||0208 915 1447||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Personal Accident Insurance Claims, Heart Attack and Stroke Cover Claims, Over 50?s Claims, Fatal Accident Claims, Claim Complaints||0208 662 8101||Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm|
|Policy Complaints||0208 662 8100||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Customer Relations Unit||0800 012 1301||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Customer Relations Unit (Overseas)||+44 2086 496 666||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
|Press Enquiries||0203 217 1789||Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm|
- AIG UK head office and customer service number is
0207 954 7000. This is the dedicated phone number that you can call for any general enquiries that you have with regard to the products or services that AIG offer.
- Alternatively, you can send your questions or concerns by email at [email protected] or by fax on 0207 954 7001.
- If you would prefer to make an enquiry by post, write a letter to the AIG address below:
- AIG Europe Ltd, The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Road, Croydon CR9 2LG
AIG Glasgow Branch Number 0141 303 4400
Call AIG on 0141 303 4400 if you would like to speak to someone from their Glasgow branch. You can also contact them via fax on 0141 303 4441. To discuss your concerns in person, visit the following address:
Centenary House, 69 Wellington Street, Glasgow G2 6HJ
AIG Belfast Branch Number 0289 051 1310
Forsyth House, Cromac Square, Belfast BT2 8LA
AIG Leeds Branch Number 0113 242 1177
Dial 0113 242 1177 if you would like to get in touch with AIG Leeds branch customer service. Aside from giving them a call, you can send them your questions or concerns via fax on 0113 242 1746. If you would prefer to make an enquiry in person, visit their office at:
5th Floor, Gallery House, 123-131 The Headrow, Leeds LS1 5RD
AIG Birmingham Branch Number 0121 236 9471
Embassy House, 60 Church Street, Birmingham B3 2DJ
AIG Manchester Branch Number 0161 832 8521
Call AIG on 0161 832 8521 if you would like to get in touch with their Manchester branch. To enquire via fax, the number to use is 0161 832 0149. You also have the option to visit them personally at the address below:
4th Floor, 201 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3NW
AIG Chesterfield Branch Number 0844 477 6544
To contact AIG Chesterfield branch, call 0844 477 6544 or send a fax to 0844 477 6545. The branch can only respond to enquiries relating to Motor Fleet claims. Alternatively, you can visit their office at the following address:
Millennium Way, Chesterfield S41 8ND
AIG Croydon Branch Number 0208 681 2556
The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Road, Croydon, Surrey CR9 2LG
AIG Cancer Cover Customer Service Number 0800 197 4225 Free Number
- Call AIG on 0800 197 4225 free number to get in touch with a member of their Cancer Cover customer service team.
- If you would like to cancel your Cancer Cover policy, the phone number to dial is 0208 662 8195. This is also the dedicated phone number to call if you wish to cancel your Heart Attack & Stroke insurance policy or Personal Accident insurance policy.
- If you need to make an All Cancer Cover claim, call 0800 048 1652 free number.
- For Male or Female Cancer Cover claims, the phone number to call is 0800 980 4313 free number.
- If you would like to cancel your All Cancer Cover, Male Cancer Cover or Female Cancer Cover policy, contact AIG on 0208 915 1445.
AIG Personal Accident Insurance Customer Service Number 0800 316 8926 Free Number
- Call AIG customer service on 0800 316 8926 free number if you have any enquiries about your Personal Accident insurance policy.
- If you are calling with regard to your Heart Attack & Stroke insurance Cover, dial 0800 316 6225 free number.
- To get in touch with the Over 50’s Personal Accident insurance customer service team, the phone number to call is 0800 980 4317 free number. If you would like to cancel your Over 50’s policy, dial 0208 915 1447.
AIG Personal Accident Insurance Claims Number 0208 662 8101
In order to make a claim on your Personal Accident insurance, call AIG on 0208 662 8101. This is also the dedicated helpline to contact for Heart Attack and Stroke Cover claims, Over 50’s claims and Fatal Accident claims. In case you are not satisfied with the way that AIG handled your claim and would like to make a complaint, call this number or submit your claim complaint by post at the following address:
Claims Manager, AIG Direct, Norfolk House, Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0 1LH
Make sure to quote your claim and policy number when making a complaint.
AIG Policy Complaints Number 0208 662 8100
- Call AIG on 0208 662 8100 if you are not satisfied with your policy or a service that you have received and would like to make a complaint. If you would prefer to submit your complaint to them by post, write to the address below:
- Customer Support Manager, AIG Direct, Norfolk House, Wellesley Road, Croydon CR0 1LH
Make sure to include your policy number when making a complaint.
- If your complaint needs to be investigated further, then it will be escalated to AIG Customer Relations Unit. You can get in touch with them on 0800 012 1301 free number.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, dial +44 2086 496 666.
- Alternatively, you can send your enquiries to them online by completing their feedback form or via email at [email protected].
- If you would prefer to write them a letter, you can send it to the AIG address below: Customer Relations, AIG Europe Limited, The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Road, Croydon CR9 2LG
AIG Press Enquiries Number 0203 217 1789
Contact AIG on 0203 217 1789 if you are a journalist with any media enquiries. Through this phone number, you can get in touch with the AIG Europe Ltd Head of Communications, Nicola Ratchford. Alternatively, you can make an enquiry by email at [email protected] or by fax on 0780 287 3196. You can also get more information on the AIG News and Corporate section of their website.
Contact AIG UK Through Social Media
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AIGemea
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AIGInsurance?fref=ts
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AIG
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+AIGInsurance
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aig
How to Find the AIG Contact Page
The AIG contact page can be found on their website. Visit www.aig.co.uk, then click on the Contact Us link on the upper right part of the web page. Once you click on the link, you will be able to get to the page where you can find all the phone numbers that you can use to get in touch with the company.