|Department||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|Customer Service, Lost and Stolen Cards, Suspected Fraud, Internet Banking Helpdesk, Complaints Number||0800 345 7365||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Customer Service 01 number, Lost and Stolen Cards (Calls From Outside the UK)||+44 1419 517 320||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Minicom Service Number||0800 678 3528||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Credit Card Customer Service||0800 678 3320||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Queries||0800 055 6655||Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 5pm|
|Personal Loan Queries, Apply By Phone||0800 707 6471||Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 5pm, Sunday, 10am to 4pm|
|Personal Loan / Savings and Investments||0800 222 426 or 0141 248 7070||Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 5pm|
|Current Account Application Enquiries||0800 028 3632||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Existing Mortgag Contact Number||0800 121 4203||Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 5pm, Sunday, 10am to 4pm|
|Business Direct Queries||0800 756 0800||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
|Business Direct Queries (Calls From Outside the UK)||+44 1412 292 626||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11.59pm|
Clydesdale Bank Customer Service Contact Number 0800 345 7365 Free Number
@ratdamage Sorry about that Donna. If you need help out with these times Customer services are open 24/7 on 0800 345 7365. Thanks, Sandy.
— Ask Clydesdale Bank (@askclydesdale) June 29, 2016
- Call the Clydesdale Bank contact number 0800 345 7365 free number if you would like to get in touch with a member of their customer service team. This is the dedicated phone number that you can call for any questions or concerns that you may have with regard to the products or services that they offer. If your card has been lost or stolen, or if there is a suspected fraud on your account, you can report it through this contact number. If you need to report a phishing email, you can forward it to [email protected]. You can also call this phone number to get access to the company’s Internet banking helpdesk. If you are calling from outside the UK, the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number is +44 1419 517 320.
- To register for the Minicom service, call the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number. Customers who would like to register for the Minicom service will need to have access to a Minicom system. For registered customers, the dedicated contact number to dial is
0800 678 3528 free number
- In case you are not satisfied with the service that you have received from the company and would like to make a complaint, call the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number. Alternatively, you can submit your complaints to them online by filling in the email complaint form on their website or by sending them an email at [email protected]. You can also chat with one of the Clydesdale Bank complaint handlers. Their live chat facility can be found on their website and is available from Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm. For Clydesdale Bank Internet banking assistance, live chat is available at any time of the day.
- To make a complaint in person, visit your local branch or contact your relationship manager. You can use the Clydesdale Bank online locator to find the branch that is nearest to where you are situated. If you would prefer to send your complaint to them by post, then write a letter to your local branch manager or your relationship manager. You also have the option to write to the Clydesdale Bank Customer Assist Team at the following address:
Customer Assist Team 1st Floor Guildhall 57 Queen Street Glasgow G1 3ER
Clydesdale Bank Credit Card 0800 678 3320 Free Number
In order to speak to a member of the credit card customer service team, call the Clydesdale Bank contact number helpline 0800 678 3320 free number. To get more information on their credit cards, check the company’s credit cards page. Prior to giving them a call, you can also visit the Clydesdale Bank credit card help centre for the most frequently asked questions.
Clydesdale Bank Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) 0800 055 6655 Free Number
For any questions or concerns that you may have with regard to Payment Protection Insurance, call the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number 0800 055 6655 free number. This is also the phone number to call if you are not happy with the way a PPI policy was sold to you and would like to file a complaint. Alternatively, you can visit the Clydesdale Bank PPI page to get more information. If you are not sure whether or not you had a PPI policy with the company and would like to check it, you will need to make a PPI information request. Upon receipt of your request, Clydesdale Bank will let you know whether or not any of the products that you took out with them contained PPI. You can make a PPI information request by writing to them at the Clydesdale Bank address below:
PPI Information Request 3rd Floor Granite House 177 Trongate Glasgow G1 4RZ
Make sure that you clearly mark your letter as a Clydesdale Bank PPI information request. The company will aim to respond to you in writing within 40 working days. If you are making a complaint with regard to how your Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policy was sold to you, then download their PPI questionnaire, complete it as fully as possible, and send it to the company’s PPI Complaints Team at the following address:
PPI Complaints Team 2nd Floor Guildhall 57 Queen Street Glasgow G1 3ER
Make sure that you clearly mark your letter as a PPI policy complaint. Clydesdale Bank also accepts written PPI complaints without an attached PPI questionnaire. However, take note that upon receipt of your complaint, they will issue you with a PPI questionnaire to help them collect the information that they need about the PPI policy that was sold to you. The company will acknowledge all PPI complaints within 5 days of their receipt in writing and endeavour to resolve it within 8 weeks.
Clydesdale Bank Personal Loan Queries Telephone Number 0800 707 6471 Free Number
Call the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number 0800 707 6471 free number for any questions or concerns that you may have with regard to personal loans. This is also the dedicated phone number to call if you are looking to apply for a personal loan over the phone. To check the progress of a current account application, dial 0800 028 3632 free number.
You can also check the Clydesdale Bank personal loan help centre for the most frequently asked questions. To know more about loan eligibility and apply for the loan online, visit their loan eligibility page on their website.
Clydesdale Bank Personal Loan/Savings and Investments 0800 222 426 Free
For any enquiries that you may have about personal loan or savings and investments, dial the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number 0800 222 426 free number or 0141 248 7070. Alternatively, visit their loans help or chat with one of their advisors to help you find the answers. The live chat facility is available from Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm, and Saturdays, 9am to 5pm.
Clydesdale Bank Existing Mortgage Enquiries Number 0800 121 4203 Free Number
Dial the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number 0800 121 4203 free number for any questions or concerns that you have relating to an existing mortgage. Aside from giving them a call, you also have the option to visit their Mortgage help page or chat with one of their advisors. The live chat facility is available from Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturdays, 9am to 5pm, and Sundays, 10am to 4pm.
Clydesdale Bank Business Direct Queries Phone Number 0800 756 0800 Free Number
Call the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone number 0800 756 0800 free number for your business direct enquiries. If you are calling from outside the UK, the dedicated contact number to dial is +44 1412 292 626. In order to get more information about Clydesdale Bank business online, visit the business section on their website.
Clydesdale Bank Careers
Clydesdale Bank UK is looking for motivated people to join them. If you are looking to work and become one of their team, visit the Clydesdale Bank jobs page to find out more about their current career vacancies. If you are an existing applicant, you can log in to get the information you need.
Contact Clydesdale Bank UK Through Social Media
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clydesdalebank
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clydesdalebank
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/clydesdalebank1
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/110412146173385628405
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/clydesdale-bank/
How to Find the Clydesdale Bank Contact Phone Numbers
Get the Clydesdale Bank customer service telephone numbers by visiting their website at http://www.cbonline.co.uk/. Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, and then click on the Contact Us link that can be found on the right corner. You will be taken to the web page where you will be able to find the Clydesdale Bank contact number helpline that you are looking for. This page also contains the other ways that you can do in order to get in touch with their customer service team.