Direct Spark Energy Contact Number: 0345 034 7474
More Spark Energy direct telephone numbers, opening hours and important Spark departments:
|Department||Contact Number||Opening Hours|
|Customer Service, Priority Services Register||0345 034 7474||Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 2pm|
|Automated Service for Payments and Meter Readings||0345 130 8966||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11:59pm|
|Customer Complaints Team||0345 130 8355||Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 2pm|
|Customer Complaints Team (Formal)||0345 130 8354||Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, 9am to 2pm|
|Gas Emergency Service||0800 111 999||Monday to Sunday, 12am to 11:59pm|
Customer service update:
- Spark Energy got in touch with the customers in order to let them know that Spark will be working on their systems from 2pm on Saturday 3rd December to 8am on Tuesday 6th December. Spark Energy services won’t be available during this time. What it means for the customers is that Spark will be supplying your energy as usual, so the customer wont don’t need to worry about the lights going out. You can still submit meter reads by calling our Spark Energy phone line on
0345 130 8966, and make payments using this phone number or Spark Energy online payment portal. [email protected] with any non-urgent enquiries and Spark will get back to you. If you have an emergency If you need extra help or have an emergency during this time you can still call Spark normal number on 0345 034 7474
How to Find Spark Contact Numbers
To find the Spark telephone numbers to call, go to their website at https://sparkenergy.co.uk/. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click on the Contact Us link at the bottom left corner. It will take you to the page where you can get the Spark customer help number that you are looking for.Taken from: https://sparkenergy.co.uk/contact-us
Spark Customer Service 0345 034 7474
Call the Spark customer service number 0345 034 7474 if you have general enquiries about the gas and electricity services offered by Spark. Ask any questions with regards to the company, as well as make a payment over the phone. Submit your meter readings over the phone by making a call to this Spark telephone number. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and are unable to make a payment, call this phone number to discuss about the matter with one of Spark’s customer service specialists.
Aside from calling this phone number, you may also submit your queries to Spark by filling out their online contact form on their website at https://sparkenergy.co.uk/contact-us.
Spark is an electricity and gas supplier for customers across the United Kingdom, and they aim to provide every tenant with the best gas and electricity service possible. If you are looking to switch to Spark and would like to get a gas, electricity or dual fuel quote, do it online at http://sparkenergy.co.uk/compare. To get started, you will be instructed to put in your postcode, and will be asked if you have moved in yet. Choose the type of quote that you are looking for, as well as your preferred method of payment.
If you are a pensioner, have a visual or hearing impairment, are registered disabled or have long-term ill health issues, sign up for the Spark Priority Services Register by calling this Spark contact number or by filling out the online registration form with the necessary information and returning the form to Spark. Visit http://sparkenergy.co.uk/documents/spk_psrformpdf-apr16.pdf to get it done. The registration for this service is free of charge.
There are a lot of benefits that you can get when you are signed up for the Priority Services Register, such as having your meter moved so that it would be easier for you to access, and being sent someone to read your meter for you if you are not able to read it by yourself. In addition, you can request to have your statement bills and meter readings in Braille, large type, or audio tape. Spark would also make sure that your supply is reconnected or fixed as a priority in case it is interrupted, and provide your appliances with adaptors or controls to make them easier and more convenient to use.
While there is no Spark telephone number for media and press enquiries, journalists can go to this web page www.bigpartnership.co.uk or send an email to [email protected]. They are available to answer all queries from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Spark Automated Service for Payments and Meter Readings Customer Helpline 0345 130 8966
If you would like to make a payment or submit your meter readings to Spark through their automated service, contact the Spark customer service number 0345 130 8966. The lines are open any time of the day, 7 days a week.
Spark Customer Complaints 0345 130 8355
If you are not satisfied with the service that you have been provided, make a phone call to the Spark customer Complaints 0345 130 8355. Once you let your energy supplier know about your feedback, the account managers will look for solutions to straighten out the issue for you as quickly as possible, which in most cases is done on the same day. They will also take note of your complaint to help their service improve in the future. If the issue was not resolved to your satisfaction, then you have the option to raise a formal complaint.
Spark Customer Complaints Team (Formal)
0345 130 8354
If you would like to make a formal complaint, call the Spark customer Complaints number 0345 130 8354. Talk to a member of the Spark complaints team who will assist you further and answer any questions that you may have. You will be provided with a complaint case number and you will be asked to allow 24 hours for the problem to be resolved.
In case Spark needs more time to look through your complaint, they will provide you with the full details of the person who is dealing with your complaint. One of the customer relationship managers will go through the issue and aim to give a resolution within the next five working days. If the issue has not been resolved within the following five working days, or if the case is complex and there are other suppliers or agencies involved, they will let you know and give you updates regularly. If you are not satisfied with how Spark has handled the matter for you, then you can request for the issue to be reviewed further by their senior manager.
In case your complaint has not been resolved within eight weeks, you have the option to ask for a letter that will allow you to get in touch with the Energy Ombudsman. They are an expert when it comes to finding solutions for energy customer complaints. Give them a phone call at 0330 440 1624, or if you are contacting them using a textphone, dial 0330 440 1600. You can also write them a letter and send it to Energy Ombudsman, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF or send them an email and address it to [email protected]. Any decision made by the Energy Ombudsman would be binding for the supplier.
Spark Gas Emergency Service Customer Help Number 0800 111 999 Free Number
- If you smell gas, suspect that you have a gas leak, or have any other gas emergencies, call the Spark Emergency Service number 0800 111 999 free number right away.
- During these times, you should also remember to open all your doors and windows to ventilate the area and extinguish naked flames. Do not turn on or turn off any electrical switches, do not smoke or strike matches in order to prevent causing ignition.
- When it comes to electrical emergencies, there are different phone numbers to call depending on your electricity network operator.
- If you are located in East England, make a phone call to the UK Power Networks on 0800 783 8838 free number.
- If you live in the East Midlands, get in touch with the Western Power Distribution by calling 0800 056 8090 free number.
- For those who are in the London area, call the UK Power Networks on 0800 028 0247 free number.
- If you are located in Merseyside or North Wales, dial the SP Energy Networks phone number 0845 272 2424.
- Those who are residing in Midlands can contact the Western Power Distribution number 0800 328 1111 free number.
- If your address is in North East England, the phone number to call is 0800 668 877 free number, which is for the CE Electric.
- For North West England residents, call the Electricity North West on 0845 272 2424.
- If you are in the Southern area, dial the SSE Power Distribution contact number 0800 072 7282 free number.
- Those who are from South East England can call the UK Power Networks on 0800 783 8866 free number.
- If you are in South Wales, reach out to the Western Power Distribution by calling 0800 052 0400 free number.
- Customers from South West England also has the Western Power Distribution as its electricity network operator and can call them in case of emergency on 0800 365 900 free number.
- If you are in the Yorkshire area, contact the CE Electric on 0800 375 675 free number.
- For electricity emergencies for those who are located in South Scotland can give SP Energy Networks call 0845 272 7999, while those who live in North Scotland can contact SSE Power Distribution on 0800 300 999 free number.